Oracle Primavera P6 Class Schedule - 2014 - SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW SCHEDULE
We have partnered with CDP of Charlotte North Carolina to offer Primavera software training in New Jersey, Delaware, New York and Pennsylvania.
Register for one of our upcoming Primavera P6 classes by clicking here
Check out what other students have said about our training classes. See left sidebar.
- Offered in conjunction with CDP-Inc, an Oracle Gold Partner.
- Discounted room rate at Hampton Inn / Mt Laurel NJ training Location
- Earn PDU's with the Project Management Institute (www.pmi.org) which can be applied towards your PMP certification
- Classes will be taught in our state-of-the-art training facility by our industry experienced instructors at either spectacular Rutgers-Camden waterfront, the very accessible Hampton Inn / Mount Laurel, NJ location or in a training facility convenient to New York City
- Instructors have over twenty years of experience training students on Primavera software
- Classes start at 9:00 AM and end around 4:00 PM
- Each class has two 15 minute breaks, one in the morning and the second one in the afternoon
- Each class has a 1 hour lunch
- All classes include continental breakfast and lunch consisting either pizza, subs, hoagies, or wraps
- Our New Jersey location includes free parking at the hotel building in a secured parking lot
- All classes include a 400 plus page P6 training guide (P6 classes only) for each student
- All students will have a workstation with fully-functional classroom software
- Can be taken in conjunction with Rutgers University's Project Management Dual Certificate Program. Click here for more information.
Click on the above image to verify our Merchant Gateway Status.
When class registration is open, click the green "Register Now" button below corresponding to the class that you would like to register for. A secured HTTPS shopping cart page will open displaying your selected class. Add the necessary informaion to complete your class registration. Click here to see our security methods for online purchases.
If you have additional questions or need assistance regarding any of our classes, you can contact us at 609-299-1585, x212 or you can contact Michael Kehoe MBA, PMP at firstname.lastname@example.org.