IP System 3 partners with hosting company to offer a managed service option to help you succeed in today’s competitive economy
The software hosting option allows you to run the Primavera software via a secure datacenter. The datacenter supplies the hardware, you supply the Primavera software. This enables you to lower your cost of ownership, gain secure access while minimizing unwanted intrusions, maximizing performance and increasing scalability.
- Low Cost -
Our entry-level solutions are offered at a low cost, in addition to affordable management to your technical site with predictable
- Ease of Use -
Gain access from any computer with an internet connection twenty-four hours a day, every day. Should you have the need for
an expedited process, a worry-free technical implementation can translate to an accelerated project completion.
- Site Security, Performance, Scalability - Our redundant data center is a state-of-the-art facility that provides top-tier security, and built to accommodate for only what you need right now and can always be scalable for further growth. You can depend on our reliable and secure hardware, complemented by remote monitoring software, where if something goes wrong, we can offer a solution immediately.
The security, power, and network infrastructure behind a hosted implementation is critical to the quality of the managed environment. Our
facility boasts fully redundant power with diesel generators for backup, diverse paths and providers for Internet access, and automated,
reliable security services. This facility offers industry leading physical environment control features and has plenty of scalable space for our customers’ growth needs. Our data center is a showcase for the state-of-the-art in managed services infrastructure.
- ISO 9000, Sarbanes Oxley, and SAS70 Type II certifi ed data center.
- Redundant, conditioned power circuits.
- 6 low latency (<50ms national average) multi-homed OC48 fi ber Internet connections via SBC, WorldCom, XO Communications,
ICG, Time Warner Telecom, and Cox.
- Uninterrupted power supplies yielding 24 hours of backup power
- On-site diesel generator offering a 24-hour fuel supply.
- Designed to withstand earthquakes according to zone 4 specifi cations.
- Technical staff on call 24/7/365.
- Extensive fi re detection and suppression capabilities via VESDA (Very Early Smoke Detection Alarm) and backed up by a state
of the art Pre-Action Dry-Pipe Fire Control System consisting of early warning alarms, smoke detectors, and localized sprinkler
- N+1 redundant cooling system: This means that if a particular cooling system goes out, there is still an adequate number of
systems operating to ensure that proper temperature levels are maintained.
- Secure facility monitored by an on-site security staff. Our entry-level solutions are offered at a low cost, in addition to affordable
management to your technical site with predictable monthly costs.
If you need more information regarding our software hosting solution, contact Randy Alessio at 609-299-1585, ext. 288 or via email.