- We do not make our money off of training class cancellations or rescheduling students to new classes. We will try our best not change any class dates, but situations beyond our control may force the issue. We will try to notifiy all students in advance, if possible, in the event that a class needs to be rescheduled. Examples of situations were rescheduling is may be needed; bad weather, less than two students registered, instructor health/family issues, or other acts of God.
- A minimum of two students is required to hold classes.
- Each class can hold a maximum of ten students.
- Please call or email us to reconfirm dates and availability if you need to reschedule your class. Contact information is provided on class welcome letter.
- Classes begin at 9:00 am and end at approximately 4:30 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Casual attire is recommended.
- Training manuals, computers, and materials are provided.
- Call or email to inquire about group rates.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
To confirm your registration, payment must be received two (2) days prior to training.
Course tuition cancellations not made within 10 business days of the scheduled course are not refundable. (We have rented the room, purchased the training material, reserved training laptops, and committed the instructor). We will however rescheduled you to the next available class and will continue to attempt a class rescheduling for up to 12 months from the original course date. It is up to the student to confirm their attendence for the rescheduled training class.