Dual Certificate Program
Rutgers University, in partnership with IP System 3, a Project Management Institute globally Registered Education Provider, and featuring Primavera P6 classroom training. The entire program can be delivered locally or anywhere around the world. For more information, contact Rutgers University via email or call 856-225-6685.
This unique dual certificate program combines leading edge self-paced online coursework in Project Management along with a dynamic, 3-day classroom training experience that allows for hands-on application of project manager skills using the popular Primavera software. This all-inclusive blended learning program will facilitate comprehensive instruction of project management concepts and implementation and effective preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certifications, internationally recognized levels of certification sponsored by the Project Management Institute. Learn more...
- Earn 83 PDUs via PMI, satisfying the 3 year requirement to maintain your PMI credential
- Attain the 23-35 hours of project management education needed for PMP/CAPM certification eligibility
- Learn about project management from experienced trainers from both Rutgers and IP System 3
- Receive 6 months access to the Rutgers online course library and Books 24x7
- Attend a 3-day classroom session at the Tech Center training facility on the spectacular Camden waterfront
- Become skilled in project management and learn to effectively use the Primavera software program
Who Should Attend:
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Project team members
- Members of a project management office
- Functional managers with employees assigned to a project team
- Displaced workers can apply for state Department of Labor and Workforce grants to offset course cost
Rutgers Online Component
The Rutgers online segment includes the one-on-one support of a Rutgers Advisor-Instructor and 24/7 Technical Support. The 100 Hour estimated duration includes self-paced study and required interaction with Advisor/Instructor as well as several brief written assignments. In addition, to further assist with preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam, we have included a 30 hour PMP exam prep course. You will also gain 6 month access to the Rutgers Online Course Library, as well as Books 24x7, the largest online book resource offering unobstructed access to the complete unabridged contents of thousands of the latest and best business and technology books, including over 600 books specifically geared towards project management.
IP System 3 Three Day Classroom Component
Primavera P6 is an enterprise-wide project planning, management and control software solution that enables organizations to meet budget and deadline commitments by managing schedules, resources, and costs across all their projects and programs. The software is used extensively throughout the world to manage projects in many different industries including but not limited to; pharmaceutical, telecom, oil and gas, construction, and high tech. The IP System 3 segment will provide hands-on training for the Primavera P6 client application, leading participants though the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. Topics include: adding activities, assigning resources, and creating a baseline. Participants also gain a thorough background in the concepts of planning and scheduling. All workshops and instruction stress the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
Online Component - Rutgers Online Advisor-Instructors
Classroom Component - IP System 3 Certified Trainers
Dual Certificates of Completion
• Participants will be awarded a Certificate from IP System 3 upon completion of the classroom portion.
• Rutgers University will award a Certificate in “Project Management” upon completion of the online learning course requirements.
For more information, contact Rutgers University via email or call 856-225-6685.