Project management live learning via the web...
IP System 3 is a provider or project management training that blends the advantages of instructor-led training with the efficiencies of the Internet into a classroom environment students can't get anywhere else. It is the ideal way to learn, removing the barriers to brick and mortar instructor-led training (ILT) delivery without compromising the experience or collaborative benefits.
Key features of a Live Learning course:
- Team Teaching Approach - students learn from TWO highly-qualified experts during conveniently scheduled class times.
- Flexible Access to Experts - if students miss a class, want to review, or are looking for a head start, recorded classes are available on-demand.
- Learning Resources - printable, searchable classroom materials and online instructor class notes.
- Scenerio-based Activities - students are challenged with engaging online activities to enhance the experience and deepen their understanding
- Mentoring - access to qualified, expert mentors via chat and email, so questions never need to wait to be answered (Certification content only).
- Value - for the price of one or two traditional instructor-led training classes, students gain entry into a world of experts instructors, valuable resources, and on-demand learning.
Better retention: Live classes are team-taught with real-world scenerios and strategic use of content to engage learners and increase likelihood that they'll retain what they've learned.
Reduced time in training: Live classes are blended with multiple learning assets to deliver more information in less time, and still maintain the highest possible retention rates.
Flexible scheduling: Most live classes are delivered in 3 hours sessions twice a week for two to three weeks - easily digestible with less time taken away from work or home.
Reduced training costs: Live classes typically cost 50% less than the traditional classroom equivalent, even less with economical All Access PM packages.
Comparetive Matrix: Live Leraning via the Web vs. Traditional Instructor-Led Training
|Included Materials||Live Learning via the Web||Most Traditional ILT|
|Average Class Price||$1,499/student||$2,600/student|
|Access TIme||12 Months||Class session only|
|Instructor Presentation||Team - 2 Instructors||1 Instructor|
|Instructor Evaluation Rating||8.66 out of 9||7.88 out of 9 (average for most classroom providers)|
|On-Demand Review||Included||Not available|
|On-Demand Simulations||Included||Class time only|
|Mentoring||Included||Additional cost, limited hours, email only|
|Student Guide||Included||Printed guide only|
|Certification Practice Exams||Included||Additional cost|
|Instructor Class Notes||Included||Not available|
Live Learning courses are currently available in the following pricing options, each with a 12-month contract term:
- Per Seat Pricing - Course access is priced per learner per course: $1,499/seat USD, with volume discounts available. Courses include:
- All Access Project Management Package - Course access is per learner for all courses included in the from the PM Live Learning catalog: Project Management Professional (PMP), CAPM, Superior Project Management and Project +. This Project Management training solution includes ALL the Live Learning and recorded Expert Project Management classes needed for CAPM, PMP, or Project+ certifications. Plus it includes seven additional classes (6 PDUs each) not available separately:
All Access Project Management (PM) Live Learning classes provide 24x7 access to all included classes and enrichments for up to 12 months, umlimited attendance in any or all of the scheduled class session, plus any updates released during the contract term. The total price for this package is only $2,999/seat USD. Click her for more information.
PMI Registered Education Provider Project Management Skills Program
IP System 3 is a chartered global member and a recognized provider registered with the PMI Registered Educational Provider Program (PMI R.E.P.). IP System 3 offers a comprehensive project management curriculum that provides effective preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP) and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certifications as well as PDU credits for already certified PMP’s. The Project Management Curriculum was developed in alignment with the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
Contact Michael Kehoe, PMP via email or 609-299-1585, ext 212 for more details on project management live learning via the web.